Terms and Conditions
» Terms and Conditions
- We allow access to this website temporarily and we reserve the right to withdraw or change this website without notice at any time. We are not liable if our site is unavailable or if the content of the pages within this site are changed or become out of date.
- We are the owner (or licensee) of all intellectual property rights (protected by copyright laws) within this website and anything published on it. All such rights are reserved. You must not use any part of this website for commercial purposes (unless you have obtained a licence from us). Unless you have our prior written agreement, you must not reproduce in any part of this website (any format and to include the content, design, images, etc). If we believe you have breached this, your right to use the website will immediately be terminated and you must return or destroy any copies of this website made by you.
- The contents of our site is only for information purposes and we are not liable for any reliance you place upon that information. Much of the information on this website is general and will not be specific to your individual circumstances. We are happy to offer advice to anyone who wishes to engage our services and we would therefore recommend that you call our office to discuss your individual case.
- You must have our written consent to link to our website and then, such consent is only based upon you doing so in a way that does not damage our reputation and is legal. Any permission we give to link to our website can be withdrawn immediately and without notice. If you wish to make any use of our site or link it to your own website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must not misuse our site. You are not to introduce anything which is malicious or harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server, any computer or database connected to our site. If you do not comply with this, you may commit a criminal offence and we will report you to the authorities.
- Our website, and the information on it, is provided without any guarantees or warranties regarding its accuracy. We are not liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage by any user in relation to this website, however arising.